There are several reasons that might lead to this: Reasons for automatically suspension include, but are not limited to:
- An overdue balance.
- Technical reasons
- Your web hosting account has expired.
- A request to close has been processed on the account.
- A request from our Abuse Department.
- Trademark/copyright infringement.
- Extensive server resource usage.
- Spamming and Phishing
- A chargeback being processed on the account.
- Hosting Illegal Content
How to get my web hosting unsuspended?
To get your web hosting unsuspended and fully restored you will need to contact our support team to discuss and resolve your individual suspension case. You can contact our support team by email@example.com.